National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Founded in 1890 as the National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU)
3616 N. Potsdam Ave. #2660
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
How can you get involved in the Legislative Process?
1. Let us know who you know on the state and federal level by completing the Legislator Survey.
2. Invite your Legislator to attend the SD Insurance Agents Coalition Social with Legislators on February 3, 2015.
3. Attend the Legislative Day in Pierre on February 7, 2017,
4. Participate in your town hall meeting with Legislators
5. Attend the NAIFA Congressional Conference in May 23-24, 2017 in Washington, DC. See naifa.org for details.
Registration is open.
6. Participant in the weekly Legislative Conference calls that will begin at 12:00pm CT. These calls will continue
every Friday as needed. You will receive an email with call-in instructions and a Legislative Update before the
NAIFA-SD is a leader in protecting its members' interests
and preserving their business environment.