Legislative Conference Call Instructions
Conference Dial in Number (774) 220-4000
If you have problems participating in the call, please call (605) 519-3967
Host: Darla Pollman Rogers Host Access Code: 1893
NAIFA-SD Members Participate Access Code: 1580170
LEGISLATIVE UPDATE CONFERENCE CALL EVERY FRIDAY - 12:00 PM CST, 11:00AM MT
Please note: receive an email with a review of the legislation to be discussed on the conference call beforehand.
Notice will be sent if the legislative update conference call will be cancelled.
National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Founded in 1890 as the National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU)
3616 N. Potsdam Ave. #2660
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
How can you get involved in the Legislative Process?
1. Let us know who you know on the state and federal level by completing the Legislator Survey.
2. Invite your Legislator to attend the SD Insurance Agents Coalition Social with Legislators on February 3, 2015.
3. Attend the Legislative Day in Pierre on February 7, 2017,
4. Participate in your town hall meeting with Legislators
5. Attend the NAIFA Congressional Conference in May 23-24, 2017 in Washington, DC. See naifa.org for details.
Registration is open.
6. Participant in the weekly Legislative Conference calls that will begin at 12:00pm CT. These calls will continue
every Friday as needed. You will receive an email with call-in instructions and a Legislative Update before the
NAIFA-SD is a leader in protecting its members' interests
and preserving their business environment.